DuPage County Criminal E-filing Information
- Click Here to access the I2file user manual for the instructions to e-file documents on criminal case types.
- We are accepting subsequent filings on all criminal case types.
- I2File will continue to provide electronic filing
for Criminal and Juvenile cases in DuPage County, as well as
copy requests. After you login, there will be information at
the top of the screen.
- DuPage County Attorney IDs are still required. Attorney information such as the
name of the firm, address, and phone number can be changed by
submitting form #2377 (DUPAGE COUNTY ATTORNEY INFORMATION
SHEET) to the Clerk’s office. This form can be found at https://www.dupageco.org/courtclerk/courtforms/.
Please search for the form number of 2377.
- We are encouraging the legal community to register for
our attorney access portal at https://eaccess.18thjudicial.org/CRIS/